Buy Quality Marquees
As well as providing a wide range of marquees for hire across the Auckland region, we offer brand new marquees for sale. NZ Marquee Hire offer the latest technology marquees, canopies and party tents, ideal for organisers of regular events or event venues who will repeatedly use a marquee.
NZ Marquee’s range of pavilion style marquees is leading the way in strength, quality and design. These marquees are extremely high quality structures designed for commercial use or long term put ups, featuring robust Aluminium RHS frames and heavily reinforced PVC roofs and sidewalls. Now you can buy your own.
The heavy duty construction of our marquees for sale makes them suitable for temporary warehousing, and able to be erected or dismantled relatively easily and left up for any duration, an invaluable asset for any company with large amounts of stock.
Our marquees for sale are:
- made from tough polyester double sided PVC for a completely waterproof marquee
- available in clear or white shade proof low heat material
- the structure is aluminium alloy with oxidation treatment
- wind resistant to 100km/hr
- fire retardant to NZ Fire Standard AS1530.2 for membrane structure and European Standard DIN 41202, B1, M2)
- UV resistant and treated with anti-aging features
- full bespoke branding of the marquee is available for corporate businesses
- fully customisable to your marquee requirements with ground anchors, linings, clear windows, rain gutters
- these marquees look great and can go on hard surfaces or bare ground
- these marquees are not designed to be permanent structures
- marquees are available in 4m length bays, in any number of these bays
- for large orders (over 1000sqm) we can create your marquee in custom colours
- we can provide specialist training on how to erect the marquee.
Technical specifications of marquees for sale:
- Can be erected on any surface
- 4m spacing between poles at front and rear
- 2.5m eave height
- 4.1m ceiling height
- Main frame (legs, gable poles and roof beams) is made from 121mm x 68mm x 3mm Aluminium RHS
- The rail which runs around the eaves is 102mm x 85mm x 2mm Aluminium RHS
- Legs are held securely in place vertically by a secondary tension bar beneath the eaves rail, which is 80mm x 40mm x 2mm Aluminium RHS
- Roof Purlins are 60mm x 60mm x 2mm Aluminium RHS
- Each leg pole has an 250mm by 250mm by 8mm Aluminium foot plate
- Roof is tensioned by 6mm thick galvanised steel wires
- Roof cover is made from 830gsm fire resistant PVC coated polyester vinyl
- Sides are made from 650gsm fire resistant PVC coated polyester vinyl
- Clear PVC windows available
- Carry bag for roof